Baking soda is a multi-purpose ingredient, it is used in cosmetics, in food, as a household and / or gardening product ... It is known in cosmetics as a mild abrasive. It whitens teeth, neutralizes acidity and bad odors. It will also adjust the pH by increasing it.
Applications: It can be used in toothpaste recipes, in whitening care, deodorants, as well as in bath bombs etc.
Cosmetic properties: Alkalizing agent (increases pH), deodorant, mild abrasive, whitens teeth, neutralizes acidity and bad odors.
Quality: Pharmaceutical grade and mineral origin
INCI designation: Sodium Bicarbonate
Appearance: Crystalline powder
Color: White or substantially white
carbonate pH: 8.6
- Be careful, baking soda can be irritating for some people. Perform a use test of the finished product on the bend of the elbow for 24 hours to ensure there is no reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale.
- Do not mix with acids
- In general, keep properly closed, away from light and heat.
- Respect the recommended dosages.